Friday, November 21, 2008

Things to do today

It's not that much, it's just a matter of going and doing it on my day off.

  1. Economics online quizes ch33 & ch34
  2. Econ review
  3. Make corrections on my math test
  4. Mail stuff
  5. Register my car
  6. Apply at a University
  7. Go see Twilight
It's mainly the first three that will take the longest. The rest are either easy, or exciting. As much as I do want to see Twilight, I know the lines at the movies are going to be ridiculous. We already bought the tickets though, so that takes away about half the pain. I will have a movie/book comparison/review up later on tonight.

These past few days I have been working on a short story. Mostly doing all of the ground work and planning out of things. I have started the rough draft though! I am excited to finally start writing it, it's been in my head for awhile. Hopefully more poetry on the way, too!

Oh, might I add; The weather recently has been absolutely gorgeous. Sunny, chilly out, no wind or clouds. That's my kind of day. Today is a bit colder and it's really windy out. It's the wind that gets to me. Anyways, time for Economics.
Seth out.

No comments: