Thursday, December 4, 2008

Something I find annoying

I guess you could call it a pet peeve. I found lately that I really can't stand it when people are talking in class while the professor is lecturing. I'm sure what they have to say to their friend is so important that it cannot wait. In all seriousness, I want to know if these people think they cannot be heard? Oh, and the ones that continually do it after they have been asked to stop by the professor; I won't even go there.

Anyways, I haven't been on here in a while due to school. I am swamped with studying and doing homework and quizzes. I'm actually taking a quick break from my Accounting quizzes to blog. I will be getting back to that now, but expect updates coming up a lot this holiday season!

Also, if you read this please take advantage of the Follow feature on the right hand side. I don't see many people who have it, but it sure does make it easier for me to keep track of people's blogs.

2 comments:

LadeedaTiffany said...

I think its annoying too!
Oh baby :]

Seth Collins said...

:) It's really bad in Econ!